Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I gained some, I lost some !!

Well, this morning I finally got myself out of my bed at 8 AM and then rushed for the class. Made it at 9:01 AM :-)

It was a good participation today from my side, thanks to the night spent in reading. It was also our first Spanish Class today - and the class turned out to be good.

And I had Sushi for lunch today :-)

One of the highlights of the day was that I gained another team today - The foodie team for Entrepreneurship Project :-)

After all the classes, I met my LiveBeats [Impact Weekend] team and we discussed about the way ahead. We had a brief encounter with Liz to clarify our doubts. I think it was a good idea to have this meeting, as now we have gained lot of insights about how things will work and what we want to do.
Discussion went on till almost 7:45 PM and then I walked back home.

I had promised Ilya and Kuanbek to meet for drinks at 9:30. When I got home, I felt so worn out [I guess it was the staying up last night] that I decided to first sleep for one hour and then get ready and go for drinks. I set my alarm for 9 PM.

Somehow, when I finally woke up, it was 5 AM in the morning. Bloody Hell !!

I had missed my alarm and I had missed all the messages by my friends and I had got them worried !! That's not good :-(

Sent them a reply immediately and then started writing this post to end my [previous] day, as it was already 5 AM in the morning and I did not feel like sleeping any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment