Sunday, April 28, 2013

Rendezvous with Mr Tony Stark !!

Another day when I did no reading. It was so cold today, that I couldn't sit in my room without shivering. Finally, at 1 PM, after having my brunch [thanks to the left-overs from yesterday], I decided to check on the Iron Man 3 movie.

Thanks to many responses by my classmates, about the theaters showing English movies, I knew what to search for. A common place mentioned by many was Yelmo and I searched for it. Showtiming 16:20, and review says to be there early if I want a ticket. What can be a better excuse to go out and have some fresh [and chilled] air :-)

When I reached the cineplex, it was closed. To Stay or To Go Back, that was the question :-)
I decided to stay and kept goofing around in the area between Tirso de Molina and La Latina. There was some Hawker bazaar on those narrow lanes, where everyone from a florist to a magician was there. It proved to be a good pass-time.

Theater opened at 3 PM, I had my ticket and then watched this latest adventure of the Iron Man.

After this rendezvous with Mr Tony Stark, when I returned, I was no more in the mood for any studying. As I am writing this blog, the voice inside me, to get my study schedule right, is growing louder and louder :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment