Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Other FB Group .. finally !!

I missed the Scavenger Hunt yesterday for a lame reason which I don't even wish to share and then slept early rather than going to BOTW.

That itch for cooking various recipes and inviting others to try them is back and so, I spent this morning to contact the Indian Grocery Store with my shopping list. I guess I will just go there tomorrow and choose what I want to buy.

Biggest Highlight of the day - it finally dawned on me that if there is no update about so many things happening around in the FB group I have joined, there has to be some other group, where these are being posted. And then, after scrolling a bit, I found a post by Luis to join the common FB group for entire 2013. I joined it in the afternoon and wallah !!

Everything from photos taken by people during opening ceremony to parties and events and outings planned in last few days - its all there !!
I can't blame my ignorance enough, because I can clearly see that I have missed so much !

Anyways, better late than never :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment