Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello Sunshine !!

Buy Grocery from DesiGourmet - Check
Arrange for Utensils - Check
Have a Kitchen - Check orledddy lah~
Share plans to Cook and Learn - Check
[Although when I read my post after it was shared, it looked too formal to me. Not sure what the response would be].

Also introduced my classmates to this blog. So, a day of lot of self-propaganda ;-)

It was a bright and sunny day today. Unfortunately, my plan to visit the Royal Palace with Miko and take some photos there, got cancelled due to his illness. Nevertheless, I took my camera and took a few shot around IE campus anyways.

I mean it would have been a shame to let go off my chance to use this early summer daylight, which was both pleasant and adequate. Today had to be the day, when me and my camera said "Hello" to the Sunshine :-)

If you are curious to take a look at the pictures I clicked, here's the link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94951116@N04/sets/72157633243447285/

And then, I went through my presentation for Friday. Oh, did I tell you - I got the opportunity of a 2 minute pitch on Friday for the Impact Weekend. Now, I need to make sure, I say all that must be said within this 2 minutes time; Will keep working on the script until I sleep.

Another great week has passed and now the anticipation about classes, which will begin next week, grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment