Sunday, September 1, 2013

Report and Report !!

Well, when I am having a marketing management report to write and an accounting report to write as well, it is more than obvious, I would be inclined towards the accounting report. After all, it is about playing with numbers.

So, it was that while I am supposed to do a group report for marketing management and work on a group assignment for managerial accounting, I ended up doing the accounting assignment and then struggling to make myself sit down and do the marketing report.

Not that the case wasn't interesting enough, but it is still about theory based report :-)

Anyways, despite today being a Sunday, most of my time was spent in School working on the couple of reports that I am supposed to discuss with my work group tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment