Saturday, September 14, 2013

Finally got rid of the suitcase !!

Well, ever since the school has resumed, as I have shifted to a new place, I have been living out of a suitcase, with only the bare minimum things outside for daily use.

Today, I finally decided to not think at all about school work or any other thing and get my stuff out of the suitcase and into my wardrobe and cabinets.

After cleaning the room and rearranging the furniture as per my liking and then arranging all the stuff from suitcase in the room, I am now finally settled at this new place. It took me almost four hours though to do all that.

And now as the night becomes young, it is time for the grand birthday party for Nishant, Shalabh, Dee and Marcelo, where both A1 and A2 and may be some from other sections will be joining the celebrations :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment