Sunday, September 8, 2013

TODO TO DO List !!

Well, when the day started and I pondered on all the things to do today, I was overwhelmed for a moment. By the way, Todo in Spanish means All.

So, here is the list of items that I had to complete before tonight:
1. Work on EM Graphs and Agenda for mentoring session;
2. Study for Marketing mid-term;
3. Work on NUS Case and prepare the executive summary for it;
4. Prepare for the Investment Analysis and EM classes tomorrow;
5. Work on my Fellowship Project and update the document related to it;

Looking at the list I pretty much figured out that it is going to be a long day - that too today being Sunday.

Anyways, what is got to be done has got to be done. So, here I am in MM31, working and studying and checking the boxes as I complete these items one after the other :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment