Sunday, September 29, 2013

Double the sleep, Double the lunch, Double the fun .. Yet Destiny awaits :-)

I know the subject line is bit too long .. if you have not already guessed this one, it is a mix of quotes from Kungfu Panda. When Tailong is supposed to escape, the Rhino prison keeper shouts "Double the guards ... double the blah .. double everything".
While Master Ugway [pardon my spellings] calmly replies "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it".

Well, for me, I wasn't really avoiding anything - yet, I did sleep a little too long than I expected, and then ended up with having a birthday lunch and accompanying a friend for another late lunch near the school. A birthday treat plus some leisure time spent with friends - isn't it double fun already.

So, you may think if I studied at all today. And there comes the destiny part :-D

I did study and am currently sitting studying. After all the fun, I started about 5 PM to study accounting and am working on it even now. Tonight I plan to cover as much ground as possible. SO my destiny to study till late today is fulfilled after all :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment