Sunday, September 15, 2013

Not really a weekend :-)

Well, after waking up at around 9 AM, when I went to school, did some preparation for tomorrow's classes until afternoon, wrote a report for OM, and was finally out for lunch at around 3 PM, Manuel, who had joined me and Hitesh for lunch commented "well, this is not really a weekend. Weekend got over last night itself"

What can I say? that is true. After studying whole day, it was time for the Entrepreneurial group meeting in the evening. I got out of this meeting at around 8:30 PM as I had to come home, to cook. It was my turn for cooking dinner tonight - made some delicious daal, rice, chicken chilly and aloo jeera.

And now, its time to continue studying, probably for some group work. It did not indeed feel like a Sunday today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment