Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hangover Part 3 :-D

Well, as has happened a couple of times earlier, there was a lot of drinking that we did yesterday, from 9 PM until morning. And why morning - because after the bar which was venue for birthday drinks closed at 4 AM, we all headed to Gabana. Came home only at 6:30 AM.

Obviously, Had a real bad hangover when I woke up today. Drank a lot of water and went back to sleep to get rid of it. In the evening, came to school, to do some group work. Dinner was at my place tonight, where I made "Misal Pav" - a famous specialty breakfast item from my region in India. Came back to school at night for continuing with my contribution to the group work. Its going to be a long night again, just that tonight it is for doing school work :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment