Sunday, September 22, 2013

After-victory nap !!

Well, after dinner last night, I started working on our final assignment case of cost accounting - the Colorscope case.

As I went on crunching numbers, I began to understand the case even better. More numbers I created, more they told me the story of the case. In the end, I think I cracked this one.

After finishing the entire solution at around 4 AM in the morning [obviously, we were thrown out of MM31 at 2:45 :-D], when I finally slept, I woke up only at 1:30 PM this afternoon. Cooked some pasta for lunch, had some talk back home and I am back to MM31 at 6 PM again.

Preparing for the Operations field trip tomorrow, and if there is time, will work on some other group work.

Cannot stay back late today as gotta get up early and be in school before 9 AM tomorrow. Anyways, good news is I had a nice long sleep last night - a victory nap :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment