Wednesday, September 25, 2013

End of the EM marathon ..

Well, the Entrepreneurial Management course which spanned all over term one and two came to an end today.

But the longest course is not the Marathon I was referring to. The EM marathon was what started yesterday at 5 PM, went on till we got thrown out of MM31 at 3 AM, only to be continued until 6:30 AM in Majo's place.

And after getting home at 6:30, taking a break for one hour and getting ready in another hour, went back to school at 8:30 AM, only to present and to listen to pitches of the entire section, something which went on until 1:30 PM.

Finally, when it was all done, I realized that we have been busy with preparation for this pitch of today for continuous 20 hours !!

Anyways, after lunch, spent some time editing the pitch video and then joined my regular work group to discuss assignments for cost accounting and marketing, until 8 PM. Got home only because my study group is coming over for dinner and I needed time to cook.

It's been a stretched 48 hours with literally no sleep. I hope this week goes past sooner !!

No comments:

Post a Comment