Monday, September 9, 2013

Mr. Murphy at his best !!

As the mid-terms are over and finals are due in about two weeks time, and as the final reports and assignments for many subjects need to be done within a week or two, and as all the subjects are reaching towards their end, with so much more information shared and preparation required everyday, Mr. Murphy decides to work his magic.

A dinner invite for every night starting today until all the way up to the Saturday night. So, everything that I do on a daily basis needs to be done before 9 PM everyday.

I don't think I would be in a state to do anything after those heavy dinners with my friends anyways.

I hope I can stay awake enough during the day times to do my work more efficiently. There is no other answer to Mr Murphy that I have than being more efficient :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment