Thursday, September 12, 2013

Restful day after an awesome night out !!

The football game between our section A2 and the A1 section last night was epic. Mascots, drums, trumpets, cheerleaders, beers, wines, vodka .. the audience was all set last night and the mood was absolute fun.

Game was very competitive with our section scoring a goal in the first half and A1 leveling it only a few minutes before the end time, thus ending with a draw. After game drinks were in Bo-Finn until it was closed down and the after games party was in Callehon until it was closed at 4 AM.

Considering that it was a weekday last night, we didn't go beyond 4 AM to Gabana and came home to sleep.

So, today I woke up late, came to school at around 11 AM and started to complete my part of group work and to prepare for the classes tomorrow. Today it was a career strategy session by Daniel Porot for the whole day. I decided to skip it in favor of completing more of the group work and hence a relaxed day, where I took my time to study as per my pace.

While the talks of last nights game would go on for a while, the overall feeling after all the fun and rest is just great :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment