Monday, May 27, 2013

Yes, its fever - the exam fever :-)

Well, I am feeling much better today. Specially after spending a wonderful evening with a movie and a walk through the city. That does not mean, my fever is gone.

But even before I get to think of it again, another fever has gradually caught on. The exam fever. Mid-terms are starting this week, so it's now or never, when it comes to studying :-)

I was never so good at studying subjects with a lot of theory, so I resorted to my old trick - write down my notes including what I need to take from the book or from the professor's notes and this way - I would remember better and I won't feel sleepy while studying.

So far, I have made a good progress and I hope to maintain the momentum until end of this week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment