Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mid-terms :-)

Finally, after all the anticipation about it, the day of mid-terms is past. A day to officially kick-start the open book mid-term for Accounting and also to write the economics mid-term in a more traditional way of exams.

After writing yesterday's post, I found myself in a friend's place, drinking Sangria :-)
So, woke up really late in morning today, and did not read anything about economics again.
Considering all that, I think I did fairly well at the exam :-)

As per the old engineering tradition, followed the exams with a movie 'Fast & Furious 6' before returning back to school for the group-work.
About the movie, read it in my blog coming up this weekend, don't wish to spoil anything as of now :-)

The question over which I am going to sleep over tonight is: How to crack the accounting open-book mid-term? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment