Tuesday, May 7, 2013

When all the Illusions go away ..

Well, today started with another great session on Strategy. We discussed the Cola Wars which have been ON since last many decades.

Gradually as Luis, our Professor guided the discussion, we discovered many interested aspects about the matter. The justifications, the logic, the end result of tools that Luis used to his assistance, gradually shattered all the illusions that we had about the Cola Wars.

Personally, I was wowed with discovery of the facts that I had never thought of thus far, in my entire life.

I am beginning to like this class more and more with each session :-)

We did a great presentation during the communication skills class. Well - I only played a minor part in the whole setup, just to be honest. There were many other interesting presentations as well, and no matter whether we liked a particular presentation or not, we surely learned something new with each of them.

Today was the day for the Spanish Class as well and in general, I am enjoying being in this class. It gives a good break from the usual study routine.

Later in the evening, I also met my Professor for the Fellowship work.

All-in-all, a busy day, but each component of the plan was worth it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment