Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Day Off ..

Well, I needed a break and what better day to take a break than when the whole day at school was supposed to develop a career strategy :-)

I thought the whole exercise of finding what my interests, skills, motivations are would be redundant, as we had done a similar thing with Careerleader while starting the program. Not to mention, spending a couple of hours before the session for the homework and then the whole eight-and-a-half hours at school doing the actual exercise, that too just before the mid-term, took away all the fun out of it. As you may have guessed, I decided I was going to bunk school today.

So, I could take proper medicine last night, sleep well till 9:30 AM today and take care of the fever and sore throat. I also could spend the entire morning studying economics and get ready for the mid-term.

At about 3, I started to feel school-sick though and just came over to MM31. Luckily, I managed to get a room and took care of lot of ad-hoc tasks in my agenda - from reading the OB case to reading the material for Fellowship project preparation to working on EM industry analysis preliminary setup.

This day-off turned out to be a great strategy after all. I am much relaxed tonight, in terms of my study preparation and also in terms of my health :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment