Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Walk ..

All though it's Sunday, we have got lots of work to do and met in School at 3 PM. Earlier today, I cleaned up the kitchen and washed dishes from yesterday's party. I also had to send something to my EM group. So, didn't really get too much of sleep after the party.

My work went on until 6:30 PM and I had already made a movie plan with Ilya and Nadja. So, I took a cab and went to the cinema hall. Soon, the Russians arrived and well, while there were 3 people in front of us in the queue, the 7 PM show got full !! Next show was 8:50 PM which would have deprived us of sleep completely.

So, we decided to go back - with a small change in mode of transport. We decided to walk :-)
4.5 KMs walk through different areas, showing all flavors of the town, and different seasons of the place due to changing weather - from a sunny day to a cloudy day with cool breeze to a heavy rain to a hail storm !!

This walk showed it all and I loved it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment