Sunday, May 26, 2013

tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...

well ... this morning i woke up with a head-ache and was also feeling a little feverish. Not sure if it was actually a fever though.

Anyways, i did try to execute my grand plan of studying economics the whole day, but could not go through with it. So, I just decided to take some good rest, so that I feel better by tomorrow.

I was asleep almost for whole day today, except occasional times when I woke up to eat something. In the evening, some friends had already booked my ticket for The Great Gatsby, so I got ready and showed up at the theater.

Movie was awesome - it made me a bit heavy on emotions though. So, when Nadja and Ilya offered to walk back home, I immediately said yes - If I had taken a train and came back quickly, I would have kept processing on the movie in my brain until I had put it down in a blog. Ofcourse, I am still going to do it, but just not tonight. Tonight I want to continue to take rest and make sure, I am ready to take on the study challenges next week. To borrow a few words from the concluding quote of The Great Gatsby, "tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther ..." :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment