Saturday, May 18, 2013

A long day explored and enjoyed to its fullest :-)

Day began at 7 AM today, when I woke up early and began cleaning my room. I had some friends coming over for dinner tonight, so had to tidy up my room.

At around 10 AM, i went to the supermarket and got the needed veggies and cutlery for dinner. My E.M. project group met at 11 AM and we have now finalized a great idea for our venture. This meeting went on until 2 PM.

I rushed back to my room, had a quick sandwich on my way back and bought chicken and wine and beer.

3 PM and I was back in school to meet my workgroup. Our assignment work went on till 5:30 PM. I got back from school at around 6 and started with marination for Sangria :-)

Yes .. Sangria :-)
My first attempt at it, and I must say it turned out good.

I cooked lots of food today and was in fact cooking even after my friends showed up at around 9 PM. I had told them not to indulge in any formalities and bring any gifts; but turns out that by saying that I may have indirectly called for gifts. Everyone got something [to drink ofcourse] as my birthday gift :-)

We had a wonderful time tonight and this gang of friends made my birthday celebrations in Madrid memorable forever. I am still overwhelmed by their affection.

Here is a small blog expressing my feelings:
http://when-pictures-talk-to-parsooram.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/a-friendship-brewing.html

The Picture gave me an excellent metaphor to describe my friends and my feelings. I think you will enjoy reading it:-)

By the time it was all over and I went to sleep, it was already 2:30 AM :-)
Long day this was, but I put every bit of it to a good use and enjoyed doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment