Saturday, May 4, 2013

Setting the Pie even ...

When it all started, I remember we were told "In general, you would find yourself with 3 things to do - Study, Sleep, Party; and considering that there are only 24 hours in a day, you will be able to do only 2 of these properly".

Yeah, I know ...

So, I don't really party much, then I was thinking I have enough time to study and to sleep. But gradually, I am now realizing that with the slight cold temperature in my room, I am always inclined to sleep for most of the time. Study as such comprises only of readings for the next day.

I have got to set this right. Before we know mid-terms will be upon us and I would like to be ready for it.

High time to start real "studying".

I spent a few hours today reading first few chapters of F.A. Plan is that I would do the assignment of the week next day and then revise some of the classroom examples before going to IE to join my workgroup.

Hope things work out as planned....

No comments:

Post a Comment