Monday, May 6, 2013

Taming the Beast : Men at Work !!

Well, after an extra long Entrepreneurial Management workshop and an hour with my workgroup, I went down to the Launch Pad area, to do some reading. I had indicated all those interested in forming the study group that we will start at 5 PM. When time came, among all those who had said they wish to join, 2 people showed up - Andrew and Nishant :-)

We started working on F.A. from the very first exercise and soon, were able to resolve lot of our doubts, queries and mistakes. The fact that Nishant had worked on the initial exercises during the weekend already, helped myself and Andrew to gain momentum.

I have a feeling that this is more about practice and hence we have headed towards the right direction by starting this study group.

All-in-all, I must say, we have now begun to tame the fearful beast that is Financial Accounting. Of Course, the title says "Men at Work" not to show any gender bias, but simply because none of the ladies showed up :-)

After completing all the required reading in IE campus itself, I returned home to cook some delicious Indian food and to unwind all my exhaustion of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment