Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day to Face the Book and Facebook !!

Today started with lots of Facebook activity, thanks to photos of CAPEA floating all around in everybody's updates. In all this excitement though, I kinda offended one of my classmates. Anyways, I have reverted back on my act now, so should be ok.

When I saw that after lunch, I was about to fall prey to the usual "Lets sleep now and get up in an hour to study" trap [where I never wake up in an hour], I picked up my bag and went straight away to the IE Campus.

Looking at the crowd in MM31, I almost forgot that it was a holiday today. Anyways, all those people studying around helped me to focus on my reading as well.

As per the figure of speech used in title of this post, I faced the strategy book for the first time today and read recommended chapter along with the case :-)

Also, spent some time reading notes for Financial Accounting and doing reading plus some ground work, as instructed for MDM classes starting tomorrow.

Left the building at around 9 PM as I was feeling hungry and came home after eating only to post some more photos on Facebook and write this post.

By the way, do you know the highlight of today? It's 2nd of May and today we completed one month of our course. I still cannot believe that a month has already past since our opening ceremony.

Wow !! Time surely flies !!


No comments:

Post a Comment