Friday, May 3, 2013

More Numbers to Crunch !!

Today was the first session for MDM and as was expected, it is all about number crunching and interpretation from those numbers.
So, another companion to the accounting class :-)

I found the Professor making satirical comments while he spoke about things and I am sure that now people either hate him or like him. There is no grey area here. In case, you are wondering what kinda comments, let me give you a sample - When telling about how the excel add-ins we need are not available in a Mac, he exclaimed, "They say these only work with real computers" :-D
You see what I mean now, right? This is going to be an interesting class as well.
Next was another great class on Strategy, and then we had a little Pizza get-together with the IMBA team and one other section of our intake. Considering the rising pile of assignments, most people just took off after eating their slice of pizza.

Had a good home-made Indian dinner tonight with a couple of my friends - This is where I found out about the frozen Spinach cubes, which can be heated to get a mashed Spinach paste - wow !! I don't need a mixer-grinder to make Palak Paneer anymore :-)

In case you are curios about how the Palak Paneer turned out, photos of Palak Paneer, Chicken Curry and Pulav are available on my Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedExpressionsOfParsooram

[I know I keep doing the self-propaganda :-)]

Anyways, all-in-all another good day with some new learnings !!

No comments:

Post a Comment