Tuesday, March 4, 2014

When the previous day never ends :-)

Well, I had come home early last night, and I had my dinner early, and had gone to sleep early. But then, while I was still awake, I began thinking of this facebook-whatsapp deal, that I was trying to get a justification for, since it was announced. One thought led to another, and soon, I had a blog figured out in my mind. All that was needed was to do some numbers to support the theory I was trying to put forth.

And so, around mid-night I could not help but to get myself out of my bed and soon I began typing my thoughts and also did all the number crunching in next couple of hours. I then refined these thoughts using some basis for actual revenue, stock prices, etc kind of data from google finance and financial times websites.

Finally, around 3 AM, my blog was ready and live :-)

As you can imagine, if you have slept at 3 AM after "working" during your "vacation", there is no reason for you to get up early the next day - at least there was none for me to get up early today.

So, without further ado, this here is the link to my blog that explains details of facebook-whatsapp deal, and provides related numbers as well:
http://mba-and-me.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/facebook-and-whatsapp-deal-applying-mba.html


And yes, as for today, spent most of the day preparing cases, revising cover letter, and preparing for behavioral interview questions :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment