Thursday, March 6, 2014

IE Photography club comes to life

So, after a lots of announcements and posts and resolutions, finally the IE photography club came to life today with its first photo taking event in recent times ( at least since I am here). Plan was to do night photography at locations in the heart of Madrid. So we got together in launch pad at around 6 pm, and then headed towards Gran Via, went to a rooftop of Circulo de bella ar there and then I tried the time lapse photography for the first time. Basically it involved taking a lot of pictures after a set interval of time, and then combining these pictures into a single video - much shorter in length as compared to the time lapse that was used to take the pictures. Thanks to Sebastian the passionate photographer amongst us to drive this one.
And then Abhishek helped me when I was struggling to take good pictures of frozen street lights, as the sun had not set fully.

hBy the way, Here is the video link for the time lapse movie, and the frozen lights picture is on my facebook wall :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XerbKIFVkA

Event was fun as it was about photography, and it also allowed me to network with some more people from IE who have similar interest as me, in photography.

Hope these outings continue and increase in number.

As for the rest of my day, I spent it lazily today, trying to soak in the sun that is shining bright in Madrid this week, and lying around in my bed watching some recent movies.
For a day, I was enjoying my holiday to its full extent today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment