Saturday, March 29, 2014

Almost time to hand-over :-)

However scary it may seem, its time to admit that we are in the last phase of the MBA - but then, this very fact can be used in a good way for advantage of others - like providing useful tips to the incoming batch of MBA students - to share all the wonderful experiences with them and to answer their queries.

So, I have volunteered for a student presentation that will take place next week, where-in I will go to a class of new intake and spend an hour with them presenting my experience so far.

After taking care of all the chores by afternoon, came to MM31, to work on preparing this student presentation. Also, did some readings needed for classes on Monday, as I know that tomorrow is going to be spent working in the International Business Strategy and Modeling work group :-)

Good rest, completion of chores, some study, some initiative: Not a bad day for a Saturday, I would say :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment