Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A day for Business Analytics

So, today I had only one class - that of Business Analytics and I was thinking that it would be a relatively shorter day - of course I did not remember of tomorrows's presentation while thinking all of this.

And as you might have guessed, myself, Hillary and William met in the afternoon today, and worked past mid-night to get that report and presentation in good shape. Second day of the term and I am already stretching my schedule !!

While I did my readings for the class in morning, as class was to start at 10:30 AM, today we discussed the case on Sysco and implementation of BA at Sysco.

all-in-all, the entire day from 9 AM in the morning until 1 AM in the night was spent working for Business Analytics class. What can I say? There are days and there are days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment