Monday, March 3, 2014

Concluding the freelance experience - Iberian PE conference photo released :-)

Ever since I had been to the amazing Iberian Private Equity Conference, that was held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Madrid, my schedule was full of classes, presentation, group work and exams. Finally, this weekend gave me some free time to crop and convert the pictures taken.

After spending the entire morning on these snaps, finally, I have them in my flickr. A good use of the day I would say, although it also means that I need to spend some time in the evening to continue preparing cases.

Feeling good about the whole photography thing for it gave me an opportunity to accomplish three things: firstly, a chance to try my photography for some official and important event; secondly, a chance to help a club of IE business school viz, IE private equity club which was helping to organize the conference, and thus create a positive impression for IE, and lastly, a chance to be in all panels and opening, lunch, closing keynotes of the day, and hear to some amazing speakers holding prominent positions in the private equity industry.

And for those readers who wish to browse through these snaps, here is the flickr link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/94951116@N04/sets/72157641805344634/

No comments:

Post a Comment