Friday, March 21, 2014

SOL, SOL and SOL

Well, why the three SOL?

Firstly, the risk management work we are currently doing, as part of my fellowship with Prof. Alvaro - considering that we have to analyze the Security, Operations and Legal risks of various crowd-funding platform, I came up with the acronym - SOL framework in our meeting today, and both Alvaro and Manan liked it.

Before this meeting at 11:30 AM, I woke up early today to go for my Regreso appointment which was scheduled at 9 AM in Aluche - around an hour's distance from my place. And that also means, that after a long time, I slept only for 3.5 hours today between 3 AM to 6:30 AM. Of course, the reason was not the work load at school.

Our Chinese Dinner last night went on til late and when we were done, the girls decided that they need to A) digest the food, and B) make up for their walking quota for the day. SO it was that at 1:30 AM [call it late night yesterday or really early morning today], we all started walking all the way from SOL to our places around MM31. It turned out to be around 40 minutes of walk - not that I haven't done this walk before, but not at this hour of the night. So, that is the other SOL in today's highlights.

And then, despite all the busy schedule in morning, I had to do something today - I had to prepare the material for talentree training that I am giving tomorrow - this time it is about DSLR basic photography and we will be conducting this around Retiro and SOL. Came up with around 20 slides, and I think I have covered all concepts and practice examples for anyone to feel comfortable using his or her DSLR. Plan is to have a 2 hour training tomorrow and in case you missed it, this is about the third SOL in the subject line.

At 8:55 PM finally, this day, which started early morning at 7:30 AM is finally going to conclude and I am going to do nothing more than have a good night's sleep as soon as I put up this post for today :-)

Have a great weekend readers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment