Monday, March 31, 2014

Progressive Learning :-)

Well, the class of Real Estate Investments revolved around discussion of the Golden Opportunities case, which we were supposed to work on until today and for which we had to submit answers to five questions sent to us by Prof. Cristina.

Today, Prof. Cristina took us through each question. As the discussion unveiled, I figured out that I have done a part of analysis right and part of it is missing. It was good to know each it of the analysis as it came together towards helping us to determine the valuation of this property we were told to refer to.

I found this class of today particularly useful because the MBA learning methodology that we were told at beginning of our classes, helped me perfectly in today's session. I had done some analysis and submitted my answers last night, which was part of my individual analysis and learning. Then, I also discussed the case with Hitesh later, which helped me to think about even more aspects, giving me benefits of the group learning. And then, Cristina provided additional insights in the class today, elevating the learning experience even further.

Spent the rest of today working on group work that I have to complete for the International Business Strategy and Modeling Class. I will also have to write answers to the individual questions soon, but that I will do some other day. Today, sleeping a little early, and planning to wake up early and complete the final assignment of Real Estate Investments by afternoon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment