Saturday, March 1, 2014

CV final version - done :-)

Yes, after three rounds of updating and reviewing, finally, today my CV looks good. Its now ready to be sent and uploaded and forwarded to contacts and HR personnel and recruitment executives. Tomorrow is the day for a basic cover letter format preparation, which I can build upon and tailor as per different applications.

They say that this is a vacation time for me, and I am relaxed. Well, yes I am relaxed as I am driving things at my own pace, but I don't want to be idle in next week. I have to get started with preparation for case interviews, and job search, and there can be no better window of opportunity to start with all of that than this next week.

Planning to spend some time with friends for a nice dinner in the evening. Have a good weekend everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment