Friday, March 28, 2014

Anniversary de Madrid

Well, when I started to come for Madrid last year, I lit the Holi in my courtyard, offered my prayers and sat in our car to be driven towards Mumbai. That day was 27 th March. However the fact that I left on night of a festival has stayed in minds of my family members so strongly, that they spoke of this to me last week, when there was Holi being celebrated in India.

But then, as per British calendar I landed in Madrid on 28th of March. This is the day I complete a year here, a year that has been a roller coaster ride.

Call it a coincidence or a destiny, I spent the early half of today preparing a presentation of exactly this roller coaster ride for the new April intake - yes, I am going to talk with them during their orientation week, as planned by the IMBA team.

Later today, I suited up myself to attend the McKinsey BTO presentation, which  a couple of us followed up by a round of drinks at boring with the speakers.

Planning to spend th rest of this evening with Hitesh and other friends, leisurely at my place. Happy anniversary Madrid - today is the day my love affair with this city started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment