Thursday, March 20, 2014

A day to run errands and day of aloo parathas

Well, apart from a meeting at 4:30 PM near school, there was nothing on agenda for me today. So, I decided to take care of all the pending work and errands today.
Completed the remaining bit of fellowship work to be discussed in meeting tomorrow, went to the bank to pay the taxes for my regreso appointment, created copies of documents required for regreso, collected my new debit card from the bank, stocked up grocery in the house, sent a contact email to couple of head-hunters, did some research on basic photography concepts.

And before I knew, it was already time for my 4:30 PM meeting. Well, the meeting was just an informal coffee with Jana to talk about different things, me and my class have been doing in the past, in terms of videos and photos and outings, etc. So, enjoyed this talk :-)

After the meeting, spent some time to work further on fellowship at Manan's place. Highlight of the work was chance to have some delicious Aloo Parathas that Manan's mom had sent from India. Life can't be better when you get home made food out here in Madrid.

And yes, plan for the evening is to go have some Chinese food with a couple of friends.

A good day, a busy day - taking care of many different things, which although little were necessary.

Waiting for the D-Day of Saturday now when I will conduct a basic photography course for talentree friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment