Saturday, December 7, 2013

Yet another day - and the saga continues !!

Yes, today was again a day when my group worked from 11 AM in the morning and is still working on the marketing strategy report fine points, reviews and for preparing the presentation for this class.

While, we are not yet done, I just thought of sneaking out for a bit and write this post of the day. Nothing different done today that we didn't do yesterday.

That being said, I won't say that I did nothing special in the school today. Today marked the final day for one of the secret project that I am doing with a few other people of my section.

More details on this will be revealed on the 13th when we disclose the project to the entire world. Till then, just know that I am having a real good time, working for it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment