Sunday, December 22, 2013

Change is in the air

Well, today morning I reached Mumbai and then reached home at around 5:30 PM. But that is not the change I am talking about.

For starters, this time I took the Emirates flight - and the first thing I noticed [being a movie buff] is the wide screen that this airlines has - impressed at first sight :-)

And then the next surprise - among the many movies this airlines had in its library, there were seven, yes seven Marathi movies [Marathi is my native language in India] and yet another change - this time I traveled watching Marathi movies :-)

Baalak Paalak, based on how sex education is need of the hour and Ek Divas Majha, based on how a chief minister of state changes the way administration works, although only for a night, to ensure that an old singer gets his long due accommodation.

And then, I saw a Hindi movie D-Day, again based on fiction about how a group of India agents bring back Dawood to India - again change was the theme of this movie :-)

Anyways, may be I will write a separate blog soon on all of these, but for now - considering that I am home after so many days, I just want to relax :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment