Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Parrtyyyy !! Or may be just Relaxxxx !!

Well, although a couple of plans were made for today, none of them materialized. I was to go out with my cousin and his friends, but they canceled the trip; all the local friends decided to stay at home and celebrate the new year, considering the increased vigilance and checking by police on the roads - so I decided to stay home as well - and enjoy the last day of this year, by doing what I like most i.e. cooking.

Went to our regular mutton shop, and got some meat, and then to our regular grocer and got a good quality Basmati rice, and then to the market to get some greenies.
Overall, in this process, I got a chance to visit all of these people, wish them happiness for coming year and share some chat with them.

Once I was back, it was time to make "Mutton Dum Biryani" and so, I made the Biryani Rice, and the Mutton Masala, and then, mixed the two in layers, to finally give them the steamed "Dum" by covering in a big wok.

Everyone at home enjoyed it and that made my day today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment