Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cleaning the house ..

Well, after a long time, a long weekend, when I don't have too much of workload, or even if I have a workload, I am not exactly in the mood to worry about it :-)

My brain is thinking more of the term end, and in my mind, I just want to be home :-)

Anyways, so today was the day, when with help of a maid I got from owner of the house I stay in, I got the entire house cleaned. All the garbage, all the dirt that was lying around for months is now out of the house. The internet connection which has been extended from owner's house to mine, and which always tended to get screwed up as soon as it was rectified, is finally up and running, thanks to owner opting for a new fiber optic movistar line now.

And after all of it was over, indulged myself into some cooking :-)

so, all-in-all, a day spent in cleaning up and improving my habitat here in Madrid and relaxing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment