Sunday, December 8, 2013

World War Z :-)

Seriously, I mean who comes to school on a Sunday and in such a number that it almost feels like we are in a movie where there is an outbreak of zombies occupying every meeting room in the building, every chair in the study rooms and every table in the launch pad?

And who are all these people - so many with faces I don't know? Are they the old November trying to work on their final presentation, or are they the new November getting a hang of things, right in the first week of school, or are they MiM, whose exams may be around the corner !!

It took me 15 minutes just to get a seat in launchpad, and then after passing my time on some non-school things, I finally began reading economics :-)

This is of course after I had spent an entire morning at home, doing chores, and cleaning my room.

Surprisingly there was no pattern for the crowd today, as usually groups meet for only a few hours over the weekend and then the building can be reasonably empty on a Sunday evening. At least for now, the world war Z, to get a seat and maintain it, so that we can study, ignoring all the discussions and talks and crowd and buzz that is going around, is still on !!

By the way, on a positive note, today marks the 250th day of my MBA journey :-) Yeah, I know, time flies !!

And here's the section picture for my class that IMBA team took a few days back:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment