Tuesday, December 10, 2013

First online exam for both multiple choice and subjective questions :-)

Well, it is not that I haven't taken any online exams before; but today was the first IE exam where we took the country economic analysis exam online, and this was not only a multiple choice exam, but also had three subjective questions to answer - all online as well. In terms of exam, it was more open ended questions that we needed to answer based on what we learned in the course than straight forward questions, and they were all random for everyone, selected from a question bank.

Anyways, another exam is now done and its time to prepare for the next day - to prepare for the marketing presentation.

There hasn't been a time before when I have actually lived the doctrine 'take everyday as it comes', but somehow these last few days have been just that for me :-)

Every day brings with itself a new deliverable to be completed, a new exam to be studied for or a new presentation to be delivered, and all these things being spread across two-three weeks, there hasn't been any preparation or studying that I could manage to do. It is just revisions and nothing more. While its not really bad, I think I may have to spend some more time on corporate finance, after the term, to get in speed for the electives coming up.

Yes, and on that note, our final bid results for electives are out and I got all that I had bid for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment