Friday, December 27, 2013

Thank you Coursera :-)

Well, I knew that there is this platform Coursera, where each top B-School is adding some content in terms of classes and tutorials, for common benefit of students as well as the general masses.

Today, I decided to browse through - and I found an interesting series of classes on corporate finance published by Wharton Business School. Just the thing I wanted, as I am trying to consolidate and strengthen my know-how in the subject, as a preparation for some advanced courses coming my way in the next term.

Happy to go through these new found lessons and enjoying them to the fullest.

And yes, right on the landing page, I also found a link to course by Rolf, with the IE logo shinning bright on the top corner, igniting a subtle sense of pride in me for a moment :-)

And for all the good things I found on this page today, thank you Coursera :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment