Tuesday, July 23, 2013

the other kind of day

Well, I didn't feel like coming to school for attending the Leadership class today - I needed some rest so badly !! This is probably the first time I decide to skip a class [what i missed earlier were mostly because I didn't wake up on time :-)

Anyways, I skipped the morning class for leadership, and instead spent the time writing my blog post for the Technology and Innovation group work, while lying down in my bed. Arrived in MM31 in afternoon to contribute to the group work. This was followed by some individual study that I did until it was time for an CMC update meeting for Indian students.

The meeting was good and I got to know about various activities that CMC is doing in Indian Market. I think this was the only highlight of today, which otherwise was a day, I just wanted to get done with.

What can I say, there are days and there are days - This was the other kind !!


No comments:

Post a Comment