Monday, July 22, 2013

Been there, Done that :-)

Well, today the Technology and Innovation class was about Web Analytics, SEO, and Google bots, etc.

What can I say? I mean I know I have a IT background, but I have not done any project work in any of these fields.

Having said that, for each of my blog, I have done the HTML Meta Tag inclusion, the SEO Keywords setup, Google Webmasters tracking for Analytics data and also attempted to have Google Ads on one of my high traffic blogs [which Google rejected saying its not enough volume of traffic :-D]

Needless to say, as every slide was being discussed in the class today, I had only one feeling in my mind - Been there, Done that :-)

I tried to refrain myself from asking any questions, and let others do all the talk. Later part of the day was spent studying in advance for Thursday and Friday cases, so that we can concentrate on studying Strategy during those days.

Not a bad day for Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment