Saturday, July 6, 2013

IE Swadeshi Party

Well, in one of our previous get-together I had told the Indians from our intake that we can meet at my place this Saturday and I would cook something for all.
I decided to go ahead with the promise and we had a great party tonight.

Lots of drinks, some Indian singing, chit-chat, and loads of fun. As for the food I made, let me put down the same words as the invite I sent out, and yes, I did manage to cook all that mentioned in the invite below[photos on facebook page 'United Expressions of Parsooram', plus the Egg Burji, in response to the on-the-spot demand by Rishi and Nishant.

Invite:

Swadeshi party tonight.
All members invited.

Venue: Parsoo da Dhaba
Madrid

Menu del dia:
primero:
Roasted Paapad, Paneer Tawa Fry, Chicken Tangdi kebab
segundo:
Achari Baingan, Chicken curry, Daal Paalak, Steam Rice, Tortillas
Bebidas:
Beer, Cheap Wine, Soft Drink, Tap Water
Postre:
Mini Cup Cakes, Ginger Tea

notable:
Food serving begins at 8:30 pm.
Outside food and "drinks" are allowed :)
Ignore this message or be late "at your own risk" !!

No comments:

Post a Comment