Wednesday, July 17, 2013

K.I.S.S.

Well, We had the Managerial Accounting class today to solve some examples of normal and budgeted costs, combined with direct and indirect costs.

We had a Marketing Management Class, which was based on the Russian Standard Vodka case, so there was an interesting discussion in class today.

And, the morning began with Operations management class, with discussion on a case based on Operations flow of Dr. YB's clinic.

Class was good as expected and a pleasant surprise was when we found out that this Dr. YB was herself sitting at the back of the class through out our discussion. That was amazing :-)

I went to collect my NIE Card today. Finally, my student permit is here. Yippee !!

And now, as I am back in MM31 and am writing this blog - a little earlier that usual, I had shit load of readings to do for tomorrow - for Critical Management Thinking class, for Marketing management class, for our group discussion, and on top of that I need to work for at least an hour on my fellowship task for the week. Not to mention, I need to find enough time, so that I can write a decent essay for Critical Management thinking and submit it by tonight, unless I want to do it for the next case, which will also be our last case.

So, much work, is the reason, I have applied the K.I.S.S. principle, which was mentioned just today in the marketing management class, to this post.

Kept It Short & Simple :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment