Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Day 4 Group Work

Well, there is a reason why I have the number 4 up there in the subject line. Of course, it looks kool, but it also has some meaning.

Today, we had this chance to ask all our doubts and queries about the ongoing C.i.A. project to Andrew during his office hours. While these office hours were between 11 AM until 1 PM, our group work was not scheduled until 3 PM.

So, we decided to come early, were in MM31 at 10 AM and got started with our work. Purpose was that in an hour or two, we will come across sufficient things to ask Andrew.

At around noon, we came to Launch Pad where Andrew had created a temporary office for himself and got ourselves registered in the long queue for meeting him. Andrew was a wanted man today :-)

After our discussion with Andrew, we decided to meet at 3 PM and continue with the work. Within this time, there was a chat going on between my Entrepreneurship group members about when we can meet and what was the agenda for next meeting. It was decided that we meet at noon tomorrow.

Well, this discussion regarding my second group work for the day went on for some time and I stayed back in school reading my previously submitted E.M. opportunity report to get ready for tomorrow and to avoid delay in coming back by 3 PM.

After we worked and completed our C.i.A. presentation at 7 PM, it was time for my previous term work group to become active. It was decided that we need to finish our part of Strategy project by tonight, so that we can discuss and finalize it tomorrow.
So, I went home and worked on this.

Then at 10 PM, I came back to school - and worked with Manan on my fellowship project. This work, with my fourth group [although it's just me and Manan in this group, apart from Prof. Alvaro of course] went on until mid-night.

After the required deliverable was ready, Manan went home, while I stayed back in MM31 to give finishing touches to my Strategy group work.

All-in-all, today, I worked on tasks related to four work groups, with most deliverables expected by/on tomorrow.

Long day it was !!

No comments:

Post a Comment