Friday, July 5, 2013

Indulgence - the best remedy

Well, I don't remember how many Tequila shots I had last night. Yet, I was sober enough to attach my mobile phone to a charger after coming back home. I didn't wish to have a dead phone in morning and miss the alarm like last time. But guess what, I still missed the alarm. While I did plug in my mobile for charging, I did not check if it was working or already dead. And, thanks to Murphy's law, the phone was dead even before I had plugged it in the previous night.

So, I woke up at 10 AM, half hour past the time for our sections final presentation and knew I was too late already. As an absence today meant reduction of grades in C.i.A. module, I thought of option to check with the IMBA team if I can attend the presentation of other section which started at 11:30. I however dropped the idea and continued with my sleep.

Today I indulged in sleep for most of the day. Woke up only occasionally to have some food. I don't remembering sleeping so much in past many months now. By the time it was evening, I was so relaxed and had already gotten over the group grades disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment