Wednesday, July 31, 2013

IE continues to rock :)

First day of vacation: I still have a few days before I reach my Home-Sweet-Home, and meanwhile I need to take care of a few things.

Topping the to-do list was moving to a new place. DFLAT decided to terminate my contract prematurely, and thanks to my friends, I found the new place without any hassle. In fact, I am taking place of Nishant who will now bring his family over to Madrid and hence is moving to a new house.

At 5 pm checked out of my place and got back the deposit money after many deductions by DFLAT. Anyways, highlight of the day was not just my shifting.

I also got a pleasant surprise in form of an email from Greg, our Technology Professor. Yesterday while he was teaching us about CRM, I had asked him a query. Even while he answered it, he admitted that probably his answer didn't resolve my query and I said that I will ask him later.

Well, in my IE mailbox today, there was an email from Greg, in which he asked me what my query was exactly. I replied him with the details and he gave a great explanation in a reply mail.

I mean, thanks to all the partying and the vacation mood, I had already forgotten about my own query. When Greg asked me about it, the very fact that he made it a point to clarify my doubt and sent an email for it, is something which I cannot stop appreciating and admiring about him.

What can I say, IE continues to impress me even during the vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment