Wednesday, February 26, 2014

two, two and four

yeah, two plus two is four, two multiplied by two is four, four minus two is two, two raised to two is four ... hshhh

I know by now you must be thinking that finance related exams are taking their toll on me .. well, they are .. but not so much that I start blaberring :-)

just thought of mentioning that update, which I usually put during exams of each term in a different way, that's it :-)

And the update is: two down and two to go, for term four to conclude :-)

And with that, I need to resume to my studies, tomorrow is the big exam worth 60% of the grade for Applied Corporate Finance class.

As of today, the exam for Applied Financial Engineering class proved to be more a test of working under limited time, than programming skills test or finance knowledge test for me. Not much time to think how it went though, too many things of platter already and too little time.

Hasta Manana Amigos :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment